PHYTEC America is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of embedded System on Modules (SOMs). Our SOMs are insert-ready hardware, designed around advanced system on chips (SoCs), with accompanying Linux and Android Board Support Packages (BSPs). Device designers and manufacturers leverage PHYTEC SOMs, BSPs and design services to quickly and easily bring complex products to market. Our SOMs have been deployed in thousands of cutting-edge applications ranging from supercomputers, advanced robotics, medical devices, edge compute engines, enterprise infrastructure, renewable energy, automation, and more.
We seek a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team on Bainbridge Island with flexible hybrid Work From Home (WFH) policies.
• Build extensive knowledge of PHYTEC products, services and underlying technologies
• Solicit product development needs from new and existing customers and match these needs to PHYTEC products and services
• Create pricing, proposals and sales strategies; negotiate prices and delivery schedules; close design wins to meet and exceed sales targets
• Diligently track customer engagements and sales pipeline activity in our CRM system, qualify and nurture leads to opportunities, design wins, and volume production
• Enhance existing customer relationships, including PHYTEC engagement in nextgen customer projects
• Drive customer and prospect participation in webinars, conferences, trainings, trade shows and other events
• Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Supply Chain teams to continuously improve PHYTEC products and market position
• Travel – 10%+ Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
• 2+ years of experience working in a technical sales or engineering field
• Demonstrated sales pipeline success in nurturing leads to design wins to mass production
• Experience with CRM, ERP and collaboration platforms (our tools include: Slack; Atlassian JIRA, Portfolio, Confluence)
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally, as required
• Flexibility, exacting attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to quickly learn and have an ongoing desire to stay current with cutting-edge technologies
• Exceptional negotiating, presentation and persuasive skills
• Drive and initiative; the knack to see and seize opportunities; and the ability to determine priorities and always meet deadlines
Ideal candidates will also offer knowledge of embedded products, processors, circuitries, operating systems and tools.
What we offer you:
PHYTEC America has the energy of a startup on a stable foundation of over thirty-five years of success in the United States, Europe, China, and India. This means you will be part of a fast-moving and dynamic working environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success.
We also value work-life balance and provide a comprehensive benefits package, including company-paid medical, vision, and dental for you and your dependents; an employer-matched 401(k) plan; a profit-based bonus plan; and generous vacation and sick-leave benefits. Your salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with great attention to detail, who possesses a strong degree of ownership whether working independently or within a team. If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to grow your skills and career with a company with over three decades of success, we would love to hear from you!
Bainbridge Island, WA with Flexible WFH Policies
Full-time position - 40 hours/week: Monday through Friday 8:00 am -- 5:00 pm (flexible)
PHYTEC America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and any other protected class.
Your application was submitted successfully.